Preserving and protecting a legacy is as important as the ability to work with multiple generations and stakeholders.
We advise clients in diverse sectors, supporting clients as they grow, change, and transition with expert advice and creative, cost-effective strategies.
We are experienced in business law, transition planning, facilitation, strategic planning and other important elements critical for the growth, professionalization, succession and positioning for sale of a business. And, in the event of disputes among partners or shareholders, we assist in the resolution, whether by facilitating or mediating disputes or providing litigation support.
Our comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach addresses the important issues facing today’s business owners including:
- Acting for purchasers and vendors in the sale or purchase of businesses
- Implementing estate freezes and other corporate/estate planning strategies
- Corporate organization for creditor and tax planning
- Professionalization policies and structures
- Resolution of disputes involving shareholders, directors, and management
- Facilitating partner, shareholder, and family member arrangements, including buy-outs and reorganizations